Whole-Home Water Filtration / Softener Installation Spring & Surrounding Areas
Water Filtration System Installation Technician
- The Woodlands
Whole-Home Water Filtration System
Your family’s health is paramount so it’s important for your drinking water to be free from any harmful substances. At the same time, the water you use to wash dishes, do your laundry, and bathe should be equally clean. A whole-home water filtration system can make this happen.
Here are some signs that can indicate contaminated water:
- Cloudy Water: Green or dirty water is a sign that harmful substances are present in your water.
- Skin Irritation: Contaminated water contains harmful chemicals that can cause dry, itchy, and irritated skin and hair despite numerous washes.
- Unpleasant Odors: While not all contaminants may emit an unpleasant odor, it’s likely that there’s a potential danger in your water when it starts to smell.
With a whole-home water filtration system, you can avoid using contaminated water that can potentially be harmful to you, your family, and even the surrounding environment.
Improve Water Quality With a Water Softener for Your Home
Aside from having a water filtration system, installing a water softener will significantly improve the water quality in your household. Naturally occurring minerals like magnesium and calcium can cause hard water to run through your supply, which can result in the following:
- Clogged Pipes: Hard water contains minerals that can damage your home’s piping system. Check your faucet spout or shower head for mineral stains that may indicate hard water. At Tri-Trek Plumbing, we also offer pipe repairing services on top of our water filtration installation specialties.
- Soap Buildup: If you notice that soap and shampoo are harder to rinse off when you bathe, it’s more than likely that you have hard water. Bathroom fixtures can also have a slimy, dirty buildup on the floors or the tiles due to hard water.
- Water Spots: You may notice mineral residue on your dishes after washing them with hard water, which may breed harmful bacteria.
Get in touch with our specialists to begin installing your home water filtration system. At Tri-Trek Plumbing, we are licensed, bonded, and insured home water filtration and water softener specialists ensuring only the best piping and plumbing services for Houston residents.